Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons v1.0.29 Mod (Free Repairs / Free Elite Upgrades & More) for Android
November 22, 2016 5:54 am
If the world as you knew it was destroyed, how far would you go to get it back?
The Cylons have returned to the Twelve Colonies after a forty-year absence. Bent on revenge, they unleash nuclear weapons powerful enough to destroy human civilization… and nearly succeed. The only survivors of the Cylon assault are a ragtag fleet of civilian ships and the last remaining Colonial Battlestar: Galactica.
As Commander of Galactica, you must lead the civilian fleet through uncharted space in search of a new home, while defending it from relentless Cylon attacks. These machines never sleep; letting your guard down for even a moment will cause not only your downfall, but also that of the entire human race.
In Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™, you will:
– BATTLE waves of Cylons intent on your destruction.
– CONSTRUCT a wide variety of Colonial combat ships from blueprints found on Galactica.
– TRANSFORM your ships into high-performance fighting machines with scavenged technology.
– ESCAPE an overwhelming Cylon onslaught by executing a faster-than-light JUMP!
– DEFEND the civilian population that depends on you for protection.
– And above all, SURVIVE long enough to continue the search for planet Earth, humanity's new home.
Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™, collects non-personal user data (including aggregated data) and connects with 3rd party social media applications.
Please note, Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™ is completely free to play but offers some game items for purchase with real money. If you choose not to use this feature, you can disable in-app purchases in your device's settings.
©2016. Battlestar Galactica™ and Battlestar Galactica: Squadrons™ and their respective logos are trademarks and copyrights of Universal Television. Licensed by Universal Studios Licensing LLC. All Rights Reserved.
GOOGLE PLAY: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ludia.bsg&hl=en
Welcome back to BSG! The team has released a brand new update to help win the fight:
– Go To Links: In the hangar, go straight to the encounter that has the tech you need
– Combat ship selection is now saved between fights
– Balancing pass on the Boar Gamma, the Jackal Gamma and all ships that use sticky mines
– The help section is now fully activated
– Added support for Italian, Spanish, German and Portuguese
– Fixed various bugs and stability issues
Thanks for playing,
So say we all!