Clash Royale v1.6.0 Mod (Unlimited Money) for Android
November 2, 2016 6:18 am
Enter the Arena! From the creators of Clash of Clans comes a real-time multiplayer game starring the Royales, your favorite Clash characters and much, much more.
Collect and upgrade dozens of cards featuring the Clash of Clans troops, spells and defenses you know and love, as well as the Royales: Princes, Knights, Baby Dragons and more. Knock the enemy King and Princesses from their towers to defeat your opponents and win Trophies, Crowns and glory in the Arena. Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community.
Lead the Clash Royale Family to victory!
A network connection is also required.
● Duel players from around the world in real-time and take their Trophies
● Earn chests to unlock rewards, collect powerful new cards and upgrade existing ones
● Destroy opponent’s towers and win Crowns to earn epic Crown chests
● Build and upgrade your card collection with the Clash Royale Family along with dozens of your favorite Clash troops, spells and defenses
● Construct your ultimate Battle Deck to defeat your opponents
● Progress through multiple Arenas all the way to the top
● Form a Clan to share cards and build your very own battle community
● Challenge your Clanmates and friends to a private duel
● Learn different battle tactics by watching the best duels on TV Royale
Are you having problems? Visit http://supercell.helpshift.com/a/clash-royale/ or http://supr.cl/ClashRoyaleForum or contact us in game by going to Settings > Help and Support.
Terms of Service:
GOOGLE PLAY: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.supercell.clashroyale&hl=en
SPECIAL EVENT CHALLENGES
• Introducing the first special event challenge: King’s Cup!
• King’s Cup is a limited time challenge with special rules
• Your first King’s Cup challenge is free to enter
• Watch the King’s Cup tournament livestream on Nov 6
FOUR NEW CARDS
• Tornado available on Nov 11
• One new card will be released every two weeks!
• During a Friendly Battle, both players’ cards are leveled up (or down) to the “Tournament Rules” for an even playing field