– Embrarrassed of your useless pattern lock for your incoming call? Please use Couchgram to lock your incoming call!
– Embrarrassed of your phone screen lighting in places like the movies? Use Couchgram to quickly control your screen brightness and be able to use your phone, regardless your location!
– Frustrated you missed important calls because you couldn't take them? Use Couchgram to forward your incoming call to chatting so you don't miss any important messages..
– Bored of the same incoming call background image? Use Couchgram to spice them up!
– How can all of this be possible? By using Couchgram!
– Protect the privacy of your calls by being the only one to unlock and receive them.
– Place a call lock on either all of your contacts or just specific ones.
You can change or hide caller's name or number on incoming call screen without
changing the information on device contacts!
– Can't answer the phone at the moment? Then, forward the call to chatting mode!
– One simple slide on the incoming call screen and a messenger screen will appear!
– The caller doesn't have Couchgram? No worries, your friend will receive your message as a SMS.
– What about just sending a text? No! Couchgram forwards your call to our chatting service in one simple tap,
and any messages sent from our chatting service are free.
Would you like to hid your call logs? Register a contact to delete call logs automatically.
(Note: Messages will not be deleted.)
– Express your preferences by selecting unique incoming call wallpapers.
– Try selecting photos that capture your favorite moments.
You can simply turn on and off each feature in our status bar when you slide it down from the top of your phone.
– Be able to use your smartphone even in dark places like the movies by setting the screen's brightness to a darker screen than the usual phone configuration allows.
– Crowded places? Protect what's on your phone's screen by lowering the brightness.
– Be able to spend time with the people you love without distractions. Use Theatre Mode to control your phone's brightness!
– Like us on Facebook for all the latest news and updates!
– Where? At www.facebook.com/couchgram
– How? Voice your opinions and feedback!