Indian Train Simulator is the highly anticipated train simulation game from the stable of Highbrow Interactive, the creators of the mega-successful “Euro Train Simulator".
In addition to all the features that made Euro such a hit with the masses – a proper gameplay to begin with, realistic and route-specific trains, passengers, varied weather options, complete control over settings, and accessibility to a more diverse set of users through translations – Indian Train Simulator features “Track Changing” and fully functional “Signalling System”.
The game boasts a self-sufficient railroad environment where all trains coexist and operate just like in the real world. Dynamic track-changing and sophisticated path selection systems enable all the AI trains to function smartly without stepping on each others’ paths. Since players will now rely entirely on signalling and track changing switches, the paths they take will be one among an exponential set of possibilities. This means they will find themselves stopping their trains on any of the platforms available at each station.
The game features a “Quick Mode” where the player can design a scenario to their taste by selecting the engine, coach, number of coaches, source and destination stations, weather and the time of the day for the simulation. In the “Instant Mode,” users will instantly begin a simulation put together with randomised preferences. A “Career Mode” will be implemented very soon in one of the upcoming updates.
1. Track Change: A fully realised track changing functionality has been implemented, for the first time in a mobile train simulator.
2. Signal: Indian Train Sim makes use of fully functional signalling system. While waiting for the signal to turn Green, players will be able to see which other trains are currently occupying their path.
3. A Message System is in place to notify user of every activity happening within the game, offering suggestions when deemed necessary to information about penalty and bonus. The categories are Speed, Station, Track Switch, Route, Signal.
4. Multiple weather and time options.
5. Passengers: Special attention has been given to create passengers who look and dress like Indians.
6. Stations: The stations were designed to capture the feel of being in any Indian railway station. From the food kiosks to the advertisement boards, the attention to detail is extreme.
7. Types of trains: The trains featured in the game are authentic Indian Locomotives (WAP4, WAP7, WDG-3A) and Coaches (AC 3/2 Tier, Sleeper, Luggage, Goods).
8. Sound design has been carefully crafted keeping the hustle and bustle of modern India in mind. The train sounds are best in class.
9. Camera angles: multiple, interesting camera angles have been provided: Driver, Cabin, Overhead, Bird’s Eye, Reverse, Signal, Orbit and Passenger.
10. High quality graphics: The level of graphics has been pushed to new levels and anyone familiar with Indian routes will tell you how realistic the design is.
11. The current version features a route connecting Chennai Central to Bengaluru City.
1. More routes covering other major Indian cities like New Delhi, Mumbai, Kolkata, Pune, Hyderabad.
2. More liveries: Rajdhani, Shatabdi etc.
Thank you for making Euro Train Simulator such a major success. We’ve tried to incorporate all the recommendations into “Indian Train Simulator”. We already have a lot of new features planned ourselves for the upcoming updates, but feel free to suggest your own ideas in the comments section and the ones getting most number of responses will be made available very soon.
If you have any issue with the game, feel free to write to us and we assure you we will resolve them in an update. You do not have to give us a low rating to get our attention. As always, we are listening!
Join the official Facebook group for Indian Train Simulator: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1641719206148118/
GOOGLE PLAY: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.HighbrowInteractive.IndianTrainSim&hl=en
– bug fixes and performance improvements
– Route Mumbai to Ahmedabad is split into 2 Routes
– Loads of performance improvements
– Smaller stops can be accessed now
– New route: Mumbai Central to Ahmedabad
– New locos: WAP5, WAG9, WDG4, WDP4, WAG9
– Additional liveries for WAP7 and WAP5
– New coaches: Rajdhani, Shatabdi, Gatiman, Garib Rath, Flat Bed, Tanker.
– Career Mode: featuring three chapters
– In-game Store for downloading all assets