Medisafe is a MUST HAVE APP (Seen in CNBC, Wired, Readers Digest & More!)
Be safe with prescriptions. Studies show improper medication use and tracking in the United States leads to:
• 50% of patients not taking medications as prescribed
• 125,000 deaths a year, one every 4 minutes
• 700,000 hospital visits a year
• 44 out of 100 prescriptions never picked up at the pharmacy.
Whether you’re taking medication or know someone who is, you can use Medisafe to manage hourly, daily, or weekly pill dosages.
Medisafe is perfect for those in charge of their own med schedule but need a reminder for dosages and the correct med to take.
How Does Medisafe Work?
With a few simple steps, you can add a medication, get reminders for taking pills, and receive constant tracking of your health
Add your family member’s medications or have a caregiver manage your meds as prescribed.
FREE MediSafe Features:
• Intuitive visual interface with easy-to-use medication reminder
• Sync family members’ devices and medications in real time
• Track other measurements – such as blood pressure, weight – to make sure you’re in great health
• Choose your medication reminder sound
• View your medication reminder list to see “what’s due today?”
• Rx refill reminders so you can restock your meds
• List PRN medication
• Medication progress reports that you can send to a doctor or nurse
• Sync reminders with your Android Wear smartwatch
• Medication discount card and coupons (US only) at drugstores like Walgreens, Rite-Aid, CVS
• New! Now patients using the SureMed pack by Omnicell get a special Medisafe SureMed version for their full medication management experience
• Registration (not required) features automatic backup and restore on the Medisafe HIPAA-compliant servers
Read Your Contacts – used if you choose to add a doctor or Medfriend. The app never stores your address book content and it doesn’t access your address book without asking you first.