The most comprehensive 3D musculoskeletal reference this side of a dissection lab.
1. How is this different from your Atlas general anatomy app?
* The detailed muscle and bone content (attachment points, insertion areas, and bony landmarks) can be accessed and favorited in many ways.
* The app provides dozens of models of common musculoskeletal injuries and conditions, including:
– Cervical spondylosis
– Lateral epicondylitis
– Medial epicondylitis
– Carpal tunnel syndrome
– Wrist sprain
– Rotator cuff tear
– Trochanteric bursitis
– Hip labral tear
– Osteoarthritis of the hip
– Knee sprain
– Torn meniscus
– Osteoarthritis of the knee joint
– Achilles tendinosis
– Plantar fasciitis
– Shin splints
* All content is organized specifically for healthcare professionals and students treating or studying musculoskeletal function and common conditions.
2. How is the content organized? Is it easy to find what I want?
Content is organized by type (3D models, interactive animations, pathologies, and quizzes) and by body region (head and neck, upper limbs, shoulder, abdomen, spine & back, pelvis, and lower limbs).
* View 600+ muscles, 200+bones, and hundreds of ligaments, bursae, and
* Study hundreds of moving muscles with the library of muscle action animations.
* Study over 1,000 pins that demarcate origins and insertions on muscles or bones. Bone paint is used to show areas of muscle attachment.
* Test your knowledge by taking dozens of muscle and bone anatomy quizzes.
3. How can I make Muscle Premium specific to my needs? Is it customizable?
Yes! You can customize views by adding the anatomy you want from several body systems and hiding the rest. Plus you can annotate and share.
* Create a library of favorites in one tap.
* Use notes feature to annotate images.
* Export screenshots to use in presentations, share with colleagues, students, or patients.
* Share favorite views with other Muscle Premium users.
Muscle Premium is recommended by physical therapists, sports trainers, massage therapists, and orthopedic specialists.
iMedical Apps calls Muscle Premium “incredibly impressive at highlighting complex anatomy…The combination of impressive detail and 3D graphics mean this app is a market leader.”
Have any other questions or comments?
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Visible Body
Visible Body creates innovative, interactive 3D human anatomy and physiology content and apps. If you love the human body, you'll love us! Healthcare professionals and students use our apps to make learning and teaching anatomy and physiology visual and engaging. Over a million people have used our products. Founded in 1996, Visible Body also operates as Argosy Publishing.