Why keep filing cabinets full of old documents and paperwork? It's the 21st century after all. Sure those tax returns from 1976 are fun to dig out and look at from time to time, but do you really still need the paper copy after all these years? Fear not, now there is an easy way to create digital copies of your old documents with PDF Document Scanner!
– Turn those old documents into digital Adobe PDF files.
– Use the flash torch on your device to illuminate your document.
– Tap on the screen to focus on your document for the highest clarity.
– Save the PDF files to your SD card.
– Tap on the file name after save to open the document in your default PDF Viewer
– Transfer the PDF files to your Mac or PC for safekeeping.
– Impress the ladies. Chicks dig dudes with document scanners on their phones.
– Backup your entire document collection. Store them digitally and protect your important files against flood, fire, or other catastrophe!
– Now features multi page support!
– Import existing images into your PDF files!
– Send your finished PDF files to Dropbox, Google Drive, OneDrive, and other such applications!
– Samsung multiwindow support! App can now be used side by side with other apps on devices that support samsung's multi window feature.