★★★ Awarded by Google as one of the Best Android Apps in 2015 ★★★
● Over 30 great challenging mini games across different categories (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving), all designed with the help of neuroscientists to be fun, challenging and rewarding. One new game added each month!
● Adaptive and dynamic game difficulty to keep the brain training challenging.
● Personalized daily workouts of brain game challenges in the categories that most suit your needs.
● In-depth performance tracking with insights including personal and comparative brain maps, data visualizations and per-category graphing (memory, focus, language, mental agility or problem solving).
● Get access to Peak Advanced Training Plans: intensive programs that train a specific skill, including the new Wizard memory game created with Professor Barbara Sahakian and Tom Piercy in the Department of Psychiatry at the University of Cambridge.
With millions of users around the world, Peak is a personalized training program. It is specifically designed to help you track and improve your brain with memory, focus, problem solving, mental agility and language skills. You can replace Sudoku or crosswords with fun and challenging brain training games and personalized goals.
USE YOUR BRAIN
You can stop playing Sudoku, crosswords or IQ games. Peak is designed to help challenge your brain skills – regardless of age, profession or lifestyle.
THE SCIENCE BIT
Designed in collaboration with experts in neuroscience, cognitive science and education, Peak makes brain training fun and rewarding. Peak's scientific advisory board includes Bruce E. Wexler, M.D., Professor Emeritus at Yale School of Medicine and Founder & Chief Scientist of C8 Sciences, and Professor Barbara Sahakian FMedSci DSc, Professor of Clinical Neuropsychology at the University of Cambridge.
IN THE NEWS
The Guardian : “Its mini games focus on memory and attention, with strong detail in its feedback on your performance.”
The Wall Street Journal: “Impressed with graphs in Peak that let you see your performance over time.”
Techworld: “The Peak app is designed to provide each user with a profound level of insight into their current state of cognitive function.”
Selected by Google as Editor's Choice
Follow us – twitter.com/peaklabs
Like us – facebook.com/peaklabs
Visit us – peak.net
Say hi – firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information:
Payment Policy – http://www.peak.net/payment-policy