Different apps need different configurations and settings. This app help you to switch to different set of settings for your each of your app individually. It includes volume, orientation, network conditions, Bluetooth connection, screen brightness, keep screen awake, etc. (no need root!!!)
You can create profile for each app. When you launch the app, the corresponding profile will be applied. After that, you can adjust the settings as usual. The profile is to serve as a setting template for your app, and it will only be applied when you app START. Please also set up the default profile. It will be applied when you are running all other apps, and when your screen is off.
This help you to save time and battery, because you do not need to switch off system function manually. You can reduce the brightness of the screen when it is needed, and turn it off again in the default profile. It make sure you do not forget to turn some power unfriendly features, such as WiFi and bluetooth.
You can configure your apps behavior by adjusting the profile in this app. For example, when you are reading news and watching video, you might want to adjust to a specify orientation and keep the screen awake.
* Please do not use it with other profile tools to avoid conflict
GOOGLE PLAY: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=info.kfsoft.android.appsetting&hl=en-US
* Samsung Devices Force close fix
* Minimize the response time
* Profile switching bug fix
* Stability fix
* Fix for Android 7
* User interface update
* Time range bug fix
* Strictly apply default profile for unlisted apps
* Notification action buttons
* Samsung bluetooth bug fix
* Stability fix for 5.1.1
* Increase stability for Android 5
* Add “enable time range”
* Allow update orientation for profile
* Improve “Add profile” button response time